Sunday, July 10, 2011

One Day!!

     One day till my team and I meet for briefing and the adventure to El Salvador will then begin!! Thank you all so much for joining me on this amazing journey God has allowed me to be a part of. I am so blessed by your support and encouragement that has brought me to this point and will be with me for the whole six weeks in San Salvador. I am so excited for what is to come and how God will be moving in San Salvador! I still can't believe I am even going! I definitely don't think I would be going if it weren't for all of you...so Thank you again and again for your constant prayer and support!
     I can't predict how good of a blogger I will be but I will do my best to give many updates on all the excitement!! And PLEASE feel free to ask questions or just write comments through which ever way is easiest. I also would LOVE to skype with anyone who would want to or call by phone via gmail account! Just let me know so that I can plan ahead to do so!!
    I am thrilled that I will have internet so that I can share this experience of God's love with all of YOU!!
In Christ,
Meg

1 comment:

  1. Megs, you are the cutest thing, I absolutely love this blog and can't wait to be readin the updates and hearing about specifics on skype. The Salvadorians are going to adore you and you'll take a special spot in their hearts :-). I love you and miss you and am praying for great strength, courage, and growth for you Meggy!
    -Kristen

    ReplyDelete